Friday, September 10, 2021 12:30 pm EDT
The history of science workshop provides historians of science in the New York City area with a collegial, informal environment to share works-in-progress. Presenters circulate a paper a week in advance and discuss it with workshop attendees.
David Munns, Associate Professor of History at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
This event is free and open to the public. To register and receive a copy of a paper, please email Sean O'Neil at email@example.com.
This event is part of the New York History of Science Lecture Series.
- The University Seminars at Columbia University
- Columbia University in the City of New York
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- The New York Academy of Medicine
- The New York Academy of Sciences
The Center for Science and Society makes every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you require disability accommodations to attend a Center for Science and Society event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 853-1612 at least 10 days in advance of the event. For more information, please visit the campus accessibility webpage.